




Oh man I hate renovations !!! My house is upside down , I have no carpets in my entire house and haven't had for almost 2 weeks now and the carpets are late ! and noone knows where they are . They got on a truck somewhere in the U.S and were supposed to arrive in Calgary last week but as of now have not arrived . We have been assured it will be any day now. I lost my temper at Harold and he totaly didn't deserve it . He too is trying to make the best of this situation ,Yet he won't stop demolishing things and I keep telling him to wait till at least the carpets get here. The only thing is ,I was hoping to be all done before my surgery on thurs. Now it appears we will probably be in the midst of it all when I come home. No rest for this girl . I HATE BEING SO WITCHY . God grant me patience and strength . I know I'm richly blessed and have nothing to complain about, so I'll stop and realize how lucky I am. Nelly

3 Comments:
This does suck.. Why can't dad just let us have SOME spaces to relax in? Poor Nikita Can't even walk up the stairs now.
7:03 AM
That's all gonna look so good when you are done. Any pictures of the new staircase, or has that part not started yet . . . :) I feel your pain. I have been unable to bring myself to start filling my house with drywall dust again. That and we've been crazy busy. Soon . . . Very Soon . . .
Love You.
8:07 AM
Poor mommy! I hope your carpet gerts there soon. At least you'll have an excuse to stay in bed while all this is going on.
7:39 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home