Thursday, October 20, 2005


LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL?

Well as many of you know I have had chest pain for many years with no real diagnosis , which has been a sourse of fear and frustration for me. The only thing they have found , after every test known to man, is that I have an artery that goes into spasm, but this too was not a textbook case. Then for a while all was quiet, then a couple of mounths ago it started all over again . I woke up a few nights over the last week with the worst pain yet. Turns out I have a huge gallstone which I'm hoping was the problem all along. Apparently it can mask the symptoms of a heart attack to a tee! So I have to see a surgeon on the 31 of Oct. Pray with me that its as simple as that and that will be the end of it all! "When one door closes, another opens, but those long hallways can be a real drag!"love Nelly/ Mom/Grandma

1 Comments:

Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

I pray too that's what it is mom. Then you can know and deal with it and be DONE with it. I love and I'll be praying for you!

8:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home