
WHO AM I
I am first all a child of GOD , I hope this above all defines who I am. I am also a child of my parents Hugo and betsy to whom I owe a huge debt of gratitude. They really are great parents. I have never doubted for a minuet thier love for me . Thankyou for introducing me to the Father and for showing me the way. I know it was often at great sacrifice. I pray God continues to bless you both. I am also a sister. I am the second in a family of nine cildren . I have no idea what it would be like to grow up in a small family but it can't beat what I had . It was loud boistrous happy confusing fun and did I say noisy?We fought a lot , laughed a lot, cried at times but we always knew where to go for support . I really miss those days . Remember the birthday parties ? remember camping trips with all of us and all our children? remember always getting in trouble with the camp host for being too loud ? remember tryng to get Hugo to laugh quieter?Remember Ger teaching all our kids to ski? remember when all our kids best friends were thier cousins ? remember christmas parties when everyone still smoked and every 5 minuets someone would yell SMOKE BREAK! and we'd stand outside in 40 below and laugh our heads off?Remember when any one needed anything thier would be dozens of offers of help? remember when we didn't even have to ask?Remember when everyone was so jealous of how close we were? I mean we worked ,played, went to church ,vacationed, everything together. Man do I miss all of that!!!!!!and now its not like that at all any more. I wish , I pray that some day we can get back to some semblance of that. I mean God placed us all in this family , not by chance but by design. I really love you all . There really is freedom in forgivness. How can we who have been forgiven so much not forgive each other? anyway thats me, a sister to nine. plus in-laws, but more than that, I am a sister to the family of all belivers

2 Comments:
Oh, I miss those times too. Christmases, summer holidays, sunday's after church. Those were the days. I love you mom and I pray too that all those deep friendships will one day be restored.
8:44 AM
hi
11:47 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home