begining

Some of my children have been blogging for a while and I find that it is a whole new way to get to know them. I luv that I get a new glimps into thier lives. So I thought that perhaps they too would like to get a new 'view ' if you will into my or should I say our lives.(, or perhaps I should just speak for myself?) Anyway if any of you read Christys blog you already know a little about me . I am closer to 50 than 40 and I luv it . I have been married for 29 years to the man whom God , in his infinite wisdom choose for me . He is all I ever dreamed I ever wanted and never knew I needed. He is kind, gentle, generous ,funny, patient, and loving. and its really been thru the really hard times that I've come to realize ,First of all, how much he loves me and also what a genuinely good man I married. I've come to see how his luv for God is reflected in everything he does. He never, ever takes the easy way out but always the right way out ,if you know what i mean.I also have 4 of the most amazing children you will ever have the great fortune to meet . God also choose for them the perfect mates. Its amazing what God can do when you surrender to him, don't you agree? Anyway as you can see I am truly blest.But life has not always been easy yet I truly belive that God works best in us when He really has our attention and unfortunatly that is usually when things are tough. I believe that our journey on this earth is really a faith journey. God takes us one step at a time , times of joy and rest when we can "shore"up our faith and times of trial where we are tested and refined. I discovered that" the struggle to believe is possibly the mightyest conflict known to man. Faith does not always come from quiet contemplation or meditation. It can be born among the raging of questions with no answers- pain with no relief-hope that has no reson to exist ."by glen owens. I have learnt to let God be God ,to let Him be the author of my faith journey .lover of my soul master of my heart,Pilot of my jouney. and I can't wait to see what He has in store for me next . NELLY

2 Comments:
Nice blog mom! I can't believe you did it all by yourself!! I love you so much.
8:55 AM
I'm so excited to hear more and more about what God is teaching you. I love you mom! Keep the posts coming!
10:19 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home