
POEM
SURRENDER by nelly vriend
We think we know it all ,
thats how we come to fall
we think He owes us something ,
when we owe Him everything.
We want our answers now ,
When to Him we should bow .
we think we need a reason
instead of waiting for his season.
where is our trust in Him?
He's not there for our every whim,
we are here to show him glory
thats the real story!
we could never really know
even if He wanted to show .
H e says just trust in me
then you will see!
He knows whats best for me
His answers I may never see .
I see only in part ,
He sees whats in my heart.
Iwillsubmit to His good will
in Him I abide still
Iwill yield to HIs good purpose
Iwill live in His service.
I will be content in all things,
even if sorrow it brings.
He will never let me down
even in sorrowI'll not drown.
He wants me to be strong
and He is never wrong
Iknow He will get me home,
this he has shown!
so Iwill run this race
I'l let Him set the pace
for I will keep the faith!

2 Comments:
THose other lame comments probably didn't even read your poem. Well, I did and it's great! So true. Love you mom.
9:30 AM
Mom,
What a beautiful poem. God truly speaks through his children. Your poem is an example of that~Manda
9:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home