Thursday, October 06, 2005



today I rediscovered that i kinda like my job ,I just love my girls at work , they really are the best. unfotunatly the Dr. that I work for also expects me to work! It would be so much better if I could just sit and gab with the girls all day ! I also relized what a good support system we are for each other. Today one of my best friends came in on her day off just cause she really neesed to talk and I realized that they would all be there for me too, thats a pretty good feeling. I know that if t wasn't fot them I probably would have Quit by now, and some days that still sems real attractive. But for now I'll just keep working and enjoying the love and support of good friends. Thanks guys !, NELLY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home