Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hey , I love blogger. I don't love writting them per say but I just love reading them. Blogging is the best thing sinse sliced bread ! I find it such a good way to get to know and keep in touch with everyone and now Dan has joined the ranks and would'nt you know it he's a great blogger! I on the other hand am not . I have all these great ideas and things I want to share and then I write it down and it sounds like crap and its not what I wanted to say . I'm not witty or even a little bit cute or funny . Who knew since I have such a great sense of humor and can really tell a good joke . Right guys? its not like you ever tease me or roll your eyes at how cool and enormously funny I am !Dad on the other hand would be a great blogger . He would be hilarious and his sarcastic humor would keep us in stitches for days ! Alas he thinks blogging is lame Yet.....Who is the first one on the computer? eager to hear of the next Heigh episode! or vriend tall tale? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder who? Dan, he thinks you've totally caved ,Yet he was laughing out loud when he read yours. I know that some day he too will join the illustrious ranks of the blogging vriend clan . and who knows what things we will find out about the great white one! Anyway just to let you all know I'm booked for surgey on the 16 of nov. I should be home for 2 weeks or so following , just in time for all the renovations and Harolds numerous hunting trips ! OH joy I'm sure I'll get lots of rest! not that I get any now anyway These stupid attacks are happening almost every night now. Oh well the end is in sight . God bless you all. Later MoM!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Well, I'm glad you guys found it funny. Amanda's blog is the one for all the tales of what's happening in our lives. Mine is for comic relief. :)

Please let us know how your surgery goes. I hope it takes care of all your symptoms! I'm surprized they're still waiting a few weeks, especially if it keeps getting worse. I'd get on their butts if it continues to worsen over the next couple days . . .

Love You!

2:08 PM

 
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

I love Blogger too. I've gotten to know friends bette and even made a few new Blogger friends along the way. It's so great. Everyone should Blog.

7:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home