Just a little note to let you know I've had my surgery and I'm doing well. It was quite a bit worse than I had anticipated. I did get sick from the anesthetic , which is not fun when you've had abd. surgery. I also for some reason had a dramatic drop in my blood preasure which was scary for a while. But all turned out well and I'm on the road to recovery . Harold just left for a week long hunting trip and I'm feeling a little down and sorry for myself, but I'll get over it .Hopefully carpets will come in tommorrow but for some reason I don't really care that much anymore , it can wait till Harold gets back cause I can't move any of the furniture back anyway! I've had lots of offers from friends to help but I hate to impose and it would just be wierd having them do all the work anyway . Ok I'll stop whinning now . Thanks for all your prayers and support. Nelly

2 Comments:
I'd come and help you move furniture. :) Glad to hear you are recovering. I hope this solves all your symptoms!
Love You!
7:44 AM
I'd come and help too. But I guess that doesn't really do much for ya. The two people who are more than willing to help live over ten hours away. No fair.
7:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home