carpet saga
Is anyone still interested in my carpet saga? well, we still haven't seen any carpet !!!!!!!!!! It has now been over a month since promised installation date. I also have found out that he has been lying to me all along . I'm not sure why I'm so surprised . Maybe because he is a christian and a friend. I knew He had a bad reputation but we really thought that given a chance he would step up to the plate. I am sure a lot of the circumstances were beyond his control and things do happen , but once you know he has lied ,which do you believe? We talked to him on fri and he promised that this morning FOR SURE!!!! I just called there ,its now 10 , and apparently he's sick today! do I believe this ? NO.( and why do I have to call? should'nt he?) I wish he had been honest from the start and we would have done things differently and my recovery would have been easier. Speaking of which I am starting to feel like myself again . I actually think I may be ready to go back to work next week. I actually really miss the girls.Well I'm done venting ,Maybe tommorrow????????????

3 Comments:
Sorry to hear that!!! I think I can quess who it is!!!
11:48 AM
That sucks when your house is in shambles, and that you are being lied to!! We are going through a carpet nightmare too. We bought a new house 3 years ago and they put crappy carpet in and now won't warranty it for me!! It is getting pretty nasty with all parties involved. good luck!!
1:59 PM
Oh mom! That makes me just so mad!!! Why can't people just do quality work and be honest for a change? Seems a rare thing to find in trades these days. Must be why Luke and Dustin are so sucessful. Your work and reputation truly does preceed you. Miss you!!
3:39 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home