Monday, December 05, 2005
Previous Posts
- CARPET my carpets have arrived yay!!!!!!!!!!! fina...
- "quotes"I used to be lost in the shuffle, now I ju...
- "words of wisdom'?????????latlely I've been thinki...
- carpet saga Is anyone still interested in my carp...
- Just a little note to let you know I've had my sur...
- Oh man I hate renovations !!! My house is upside d...
- Hey , I love blogger. I don't love writting them p...
- PRAYERThis is a favorite prayer of mine that I wou...
- LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL?Well as many of you...
- LIGHT AT THE END OF THE LONG TUNNEL?Well as many o...






2 Comments:
Wow... it looks amazing! Are you sure you don't want to keep your old bedroom furniture and leave those to me instead?! And the carpet looks great too. I especially the exessory stuck behind your bathroom door.
7:42 AM
Wow Mom! It looks like a home out of a magazine! Very Very Nice!
Keep the pictures comin!
11:52 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home