Sunday, August 20, 2006

Daughter-in-law

Happy Birthday Amanda,
Amanda came into our lives over 7 years ago, and its been quite an adventure! The first thing that struck me about our girl was that she was an amazing dancer, a balerina, no less. She would be talking to you and all of a sudden her leg would come up into the air and her foot would be at her ear! The second thing that struck me was that she really loved my son, and that was all it took for me to fall in love with her. Since then I've discovered many things about her , That she loves God with all her heart, and strives to follow Him and dicover her purpose through Him .That she's very strong and does not let many things detour her from her task. That she will do what's right and does'nt let peoples' opinions change that. That she's a very good mother and is very consistent, which is very hard to do. All in all I really love her and Am proud to call her my daughter. Happy Birthday Amanda , Hope you had a great day! Love always and forever Mom Vriend

1 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

thank you mom! even after leaving a comment on becka's blog about it being my birthday, neither her nor christy acknowledged it. They must be busy I guess. Thank you for remembering!!!! I feel loved.

8:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home