happy Anniversary!


Friday, July 8 ,was Dan and Amanda's anniversary,they have been married for 6 years. I can still remember when Dan first brought Amanda home,we were so excited for him and his little balarina. THen Amanda came to live with us, and we grew to love her even more . Thier wedding was all the way out in ontario,so a long drive! It was so nice to be with the whole family and thier wedding was amazing! I can't believe that was 6 years ago. I love watching them grow in maturity and faith and how thier relationship has deepened. Now they have 2 kids, Joshua and Cadence and have proven themselves to be amazing parents! We are so proud of you both and wish you the best as you continue to grow in Christ. Hope you had a great day!

1 Comments:
Thanks Mom~when I hear stories of other inlaws I thank God I have you guys. Love yah!
6:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home