wedding day.
So, my baby is married! I still can't believe it. It seems like yesterday that she was born,21 years ago. On that sunny morning I didn't want to wake my husband and children ,just to spend hours and hours in a labour room. So I decided to wait till I was closer to delivery and as it turned out I waited too long and by the time I woke Harold and the kids up it was almost to late and I needed to push! so there we went kids in the back and me panting all the way to the hospital with only 10 min to spare!No wonder Harold fainted!And now she is Married! A year of preparation, gone in a flash . I wish we could have slowed the day down and done it in slow motion . I hardly remember it! everything was hurry hurry ,get to the hair dressers hurry and get dressed, hurry its time to get Beca dressed, hurry the limo is here! Hurry we need to leave for the Church, Well you get the picture! Anyway from my perspective, I think the day went beautifully! I think it was exactly what Beca wanted. It was very classy. She looked just radiant and she was so calm and collected, like she was so confident and had absolutly no doubts at all . Everything was going crazy around her yet she was so calm and serene. So now she's on her wonderful honeymoon. I hope and pray that they really enjoy thier time getting to know each other better and just relaxing till all the responsibitities of life take over. I pray that as they begin thier life together they may always rely on God for all things and that in the stress of life they may always put the other first . I know they are going to be so Happy !
On another note I just want to say a HUGE THANK-YOU to my kids for going way beyond the call of duty in helping Beca's day go so well. There is no way it would have gone so smooth without all of your hard work. Chris and Amanda you guys did a great job not just with all the prep but also all the love, prayers and support you gave her. Also for your words at the reception. Dan WOW you did so much work , running around and setting up ,taking down , re setting, and even doing sound set up ,etc etc And your speech and video were amazing. Thanks for everything. Darren and Jenna, you too (two) did so much. Decorating, setting up, taking down, moving stuff, etc, etc. Dustin, thanks for all the pictures they are beautiful and exactly what Baca wanted. I know its a lot of work always being "on" and taking so many pictures thanks Dusty. Thanks to everyone who made her day so special. I'd love to post pictures but I don't really know how. Soon Becky will be home and I'm sure you"ll see lots. Love always Nelly

1 Comments:
I'm glad the day was such a hit! Can you please, please, please post some pictures? I'm dying to see what Becky looked like.
2:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home