Thursday, February 09, 2006

Peace and quiet?


ok sunshine you asked for it . How can it be that you blog more than me! Come to think of it everyone blogs more than me.Seriously Dan and Chris And Becca , I really enjoy reading your blogs and the blogs of your friends . Chris I can't believe how much all your friends missed you! I feel guilty for stealing you away from them! I miss you and the kids so much , Why can't it be possible for you to be in 2 places at one time. It's so quiet here now. I miss the excited welcome I got from the kids when I got home from work . Now I know I know what hte guys felt like when they come home from work , it's pretty neat!I can't believe noone bloged about the paint incident. So, chris and I come back from Home Depot with Paint for our old dresser which we are giving to Chris and Dusty and we place it on the dresser in our entry way. We are excitedly telling the guys of our find when we hear a big crash ,we run back into the entry to find Megan with a large amount of paint splashed on her head and an even larger amount on the floor .Megan who is scared and hurt is crying and starting to run towards the new carpet , having already run over the carpet in the entry. I scream oh NOOO!!! and Dustin catches her just in time. THanks Dustin! NO worrys we got it all out! I miss - Megan saying ummhmm to all your questions ,I miss benny starting his sentences with because, I miss long talks with Chris and finding out more and loving her more each day . I miss bath time ,I miss cartons early in the morning in grandmas bed, Imiss storytime ,suppertime ,nap time , I miss shopping ,I even Miss Dora, I miss playdo and I even miss the messes the spills the crying and even the occ. tantrum . I just miss my Grandkids and Dusty and Christy ,COME BACK!!!! OK then Dan and amanda its your turn I need to see you guys SOON bring me my little ones . I need my long talks with Amanda . Ineed to laugh at and with my funny little Josh . I need to get to Know Cadie better. SO when are you coming? NOW? ok how bout now? oh well I guess i"ll ejoy the peace and quiet for now, YA right ! seeya talk to you all soon take care of my little ones God bless Love Mom

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Yay! You blogged! (Even though I guilted you into it.) :)

Love ya.

Dan

12:50 PM

 
Blogger Joyce said...

Don't feel bad I haven't blogged since Dec.19th. I can't imagine grandkids living soooo far away but I am sure that time will come for me too.:( I have one pet peeve though.........LEARN HOW TO USE COMMAS!!!! NO SPACE BEFORE THE COMMA!!!!!! There! got it off my chest now I can have a nap. Heehee

2:52 PM

 
Blogger Manda said...

what about reading my blog???? we're coming soon! oh and Josh is always starting sentences with because too, I guess I know where he picked it up from, or maybe the other way round.

Love you and miss you too lots!

9:33 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Comma THEN space!!! read what you are typing! And its about time you blogged! That said and done, nice blogging, momma. Love you

6:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home