Monday, January 23, 2006


so, today I was talking to Christy and she was giving me heck because I hadn't written on my blog in forever, so here goes . THe light of my life is my children and grandchildren and I live for the days when I can see them . SO of course the holiday in golden was amazing . We had so much fun we reconected, laughed until we cried, skiied till we thought we would die,, ate till we just about exploded and of course got to know the kids again. All in all, a great time. I wish we could get together more often . Christy and the kids will be coming on thurs for a week and I am excited. Harold too can't wait. WE are really looking forward to seeing the kids and we hope to see some of Dustin again too.
The House still isn't done We still need railings ,but I have been assured they will be there when the little ones come. They have to be or else . We don't want them to fall you know ,It's along way down .
Becs wedding plans are coming along nicely . Now, I'm not saying I'm glad that Travis is gone ,because I miss him ,but I'm enjoying the time with Becca. I'm glad we have this final year together and we are closer then we ever were . I'm going to miss her so much !!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting to know her better than I ever did before and I'm even more impressed with her quiet loving sweet character . So I thank you Lord for this opportunity to really see this amazing young woman for who she is and who she is becoming . Travis you better treasure her and take goood care of her for us OK???
Work is very stressful these days . Our clinic has decided to go paperless so I have to learn a whole new system and a whole new way of doing things which is hard for an old girl , I'm even trying to learn how to type and have been practicing every night for a while. SLow going guys. I' don't have to tell you how hard it is for this old brain to learn something new. All the girls at work are so stressed out. A couple of them want to quit. I sure hope that doesn't happpen, I love My girls!!!!!!!! It would not be worth it to work at this stage of my life if it wasn;t for the girls. I love you guys !Stick with it for a little while longer it will get better I promise! and I'll try not to
add to your stress Ok?
sking, or shall I say bladding was so fun the other week .Harold bought me a set of blades and I couldn't be happier, I can't wait to go again Anyway I hope you are satisfied Chris, and I hope I haven't bored the rest of you to tears but I'm done for today ( at least it was great practice for my typing ,I even put my fingers on the right keys and tried not to look and everything ) maybe I can master this thing yet! SEE YA Nelly MOm

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Thanks, mom! Your typing skills may start to surpass mine soon! You need to work on your punctuation, though, it goes comma or period THEN space, not space then period or comma!

So much for my sweet loving nature, eh?

On a nicer note, I have really enjoyed this year with you too, mom. You help me get past the loneliness. Love ya!

9:58 PM

 
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Yay! There you go. I've been waiting and waiting and checking everyday. I feel much better.

And thank you for pointing that out Becky. It's been driving me crazy with the comma's and the spacing.

Hee hee.
LOVE YOU MOM!

2:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home