unemployed
Dear bloggers , Just a quick note to let you all know I've quit my job! and it feels great!The first thing I did was book a flight to see Chris and the kids .Now that feels good! Amanda and the kids will be coming to see me the following week , I'd go there but she needs to come for dress fittings and such so, there you have it. I'll blog all the gory details at another time.Just let it be said it was high time! I do have mixed feeling about leaving some very good friends behind and that makes me very sad. I know God has something wonderful in store for me for the next chapter of my life, I just have to wait on His leading. Nelly

2 Comments:
yay for being unemployed!! I'm proud of you mom!~love you lots!!
6:03 PM
It sounds like you've made a wise decision. Perhaps a move to Summerland is in the works?? :)
8:56 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home