still here but not sane!




I thought I'd let you all know I'm still alive. I have been so busy I don't know how I had time to work before! Becca's wedding plans are going well. Shes not too stressed, but I am!I guess it just shows our personalities, she's much more Layed back and I'm much more hyper. I think I'm driving her nuts, but at least things are getting done. I'm really looking forward to the day and to seeing everybody soon!Ps ( I think I'm either losing my mind or else alzimers is rearing its ugly head) HELP!

3 Comments:
There you are! I've almost stopped checking your blog. Don't stress mom. It will all work out. It always does!
Love Chris
5:00 PM
You'll get things done just don't drive Becka too crazy! Relax, a wedding is supposed to be fun. Even the planning.
Love Manda
10:48 AM
I agree with Amanda. Don't drive me too crazy.
1:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home