Friday, July 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Joshua!


grandson # 2 is 3! Can you believe it? our little Joshua is 3 years old. How time flies! I was fortunate to have been allowed to be present at his birth and I gotta tell you it was an experience I will never forget. Did I ever thank-you for that ? and that was three years agoJuly 12. Joshua is quite an amazing little guy ,he loves attention and loves to be in the center of all the action. He is really really smart and loves to let you in on all he has learned. He also loves to make you laugh, and will continue to do goffy things until you do. He is also very affectionate and loves to give you hugs and kisses. He is not shy at all and is always ready for the next challange. I can't imagine the work it takes to keep up with this little guy! I love spending time with him and can't wait till the next time I see him and see the growth and changes in him. I can't wait till camping, we're going to have such fun! See you then Josh, love always and forever, Grandma Vriend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

Thanks Grandma!!!

6:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home