Ben is 4!




On wednesday my oldest grandchild turned 4! It's so hard to believe that 4 years have past since Benjamin Calab was born. He is the sweetest little boy ever! I love it that he likes to talk to me on the phone. It's hard to get him to share with me sometimes in person ,but when we talk on the phone its sometimes hard to get him to stop! I will be going out there next week and I can hardly wait. Then Chris and the kids will spend a couple of weeks with me, before they move into thier new house. All good things! So I will get to spend some quality time with my birthday boy. So HAPPY BIRHDAY BEN! SEE YOU SOON! LOVE ALWAYS GRANDMA

2 Comments:
Thanks mom! i can't wait to see you on friday.
12:44 PM
So how come everyone else gets a birthday post but not Travis? huh?
10:06 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home