remember me?
hi its me does anyone remember me? I'm Christy and Becky"s Mom . So Its been a while but I'm like Becca and have more trouble than Chris thinking of things to blog about. Maybe I just think noone is really interested in my day to day activities. But just in case you are remotely interested, here we go. Surprise surprise but I'm back working again. I'm just working relief but it's keeping me quite busy. I'm also working for a Dr friend of ours ,helping him close his office while he goes on a sebatical. I alo started voluntering for Birthright, and I lead our churches coffee break ministry, so I am very busy. But it appears thats the way I like it, despite my whinning and complaining. The only that I like better is spending time with my kids and grandkids,which I will be doing next week when we go on our second annual ski trip,Can't wait! Today I find myself with an unexpected day off so I thought I'd update you all on my life.
Last week Harold and I went to the movie "Blood Diamond". I'm really glsd wwe went, but it was'nt enjoyable. It's about the corruption in the african diamond industry, and in Africa in general . Very thought provoking and disturbing. If even a portion of the movie is acurrate, it's horrible! One of the guys with us lived in Africa for a few years and he said the movie was very well done. This continent really needs our prayers. It's like God has let satan loose more so over there than here, or am I just blind, or is his influence just more subtle here? I don't know but I feel terrible for the innocent victims of these power struggles and pure evil. Imagine having your child ripped out of your arms and brain washed, and turned into a rebel soilder, a monster , who thinks nothing of killing! pure evil and so so sad.
enough of that . I just bought Micheal Buble's new C.d Has anyone else heard it ? its great I highly recomend it. I never thought I was a fan of his, but I love it. Also Amanda bought me Josh groben for christmas it also is great.
Ok enough for now ,God bless and Have a GREAT DAY Nelly

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home